Business and technology Incubator (BTI) at The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) is implementing a project supported and funded by SPARK and the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The project entitled: Capacity Building of BTI.
Accordingly, IUG is seeking to hire a project coordinator as follows:
Duration: (3.5 months-Full time)
· Bachelor degree in Engineering , management or any other related field
· Two years of professional experience in development projects, with preferences to ICT or Business incubation.
· Work experience preferably in projects funded by international donors.
· Extensive knowledge of local industry and ability for excellent communication.
· Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
· Excellent technical, interpersonal and conceptual administrative skills.
· Excellent Command of English Language.
· Ability to work in a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Preparing and implementing the activities of the project such as workshops, training, campaigns, .. etc.
2. Following the systems and processes necessary for tracking the project.
3. Assist in preparing draft contracts and reports relevant to the project activities.
4. Managing project internal and external communication including drafting letters, emails, reports, meeting minutes, etc.
5. Following up the implementation of the different components of the project.
Interested Applicants are invited to submit their applications through sending their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 5th of October, 2011 before 3:00 PM
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.