Closing Date: August 14, 2010
Community Service and Continuing Education Deanship (CSCED) at the Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) in partnership with Palestinian Information Technology and Communication Association (PICTA) and Business and Technology Incubator (BTI) (referred to as Partners) have received a grant from Welfare Association – Youth Employment Services (YES Program) for the Program entitled Supporting Innovative Ideas in the ICT Sector (Entrepreneurs) which aims at developing entrepreneur projects for youth in Gaza Strip. Accordingly, Partners intend to apply part of this grant for the selection and employment of highly qualified persons for the following vacancy:
1. Program Coordinator ( 2 posts)
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Following up administrative and financial processes of program activities including training courses and entrepreneurship.
2. Conducting inspection visits to the implementing projects with communications with Program Manager and beneficiaries.
3. Assist in preparing periodic reports on program progress and contribute to publications of relevance to the program and its activities.
4. Assist in organizing needed meetings, workshops, and seminars.
5. Any tasks required by Program Manager.
Managerial and Professional Qualifications:
§ Bachelor Degree in an area related to “Entrepreneurs” program (i.e., Engineering, Business Administration, IT, or related fields).
§ (2) Years of experience in entrepreneurship, youth capacity development, community projects and/or IT.
§ Good command of languages (Arabic and English, spoken and written).
§ Good communication skills
§ Good administrative, financial and public relations skills especially in project coordination issues
§ Ability to work within a team under heavy workloads.
§ Excellent computer skills (MS-Office, MS-Project, and Internet Applications).
For more information, or to apply for this position:
Applicants should send their CV and a cover letter that includes expression of interest in this post to the following email address: email@example.com no later than August 14, 2010 at 15:00
Kindly state Program Coordinator Vacancy in address line.