The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) – Ministry of Education and Higher Education funded by the World Bank for the project entitled: “Improving Practical Aspects of Teacher Education Program in Colleges of Education in the Palestinian Universities in Gaza Governorates”. Accordingly, IUG intends to apply part of this grant for the selection and employment of highly qualified Advanced Statistical Analysis Trainer.
IUG is considering the selection of highly qualified trainer to be part of the small core staff responsible for training some faculty of education instructors in advanced Statistical Analysis Skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Preparing the course syllabus and training material.
2. Training the course effectively and to the highest standards.
3. Developing schedule plan to cover the course material within the allocated timeframe.
4. Using modern and effective techniques to assist the participant instructors in
understanding and applying the course content.
1. Completion of 40 training hours in the field of the assignment.
2. Course outline, Training material, Case study assignment (course content) a week before the training starts.
3. Final report including the training material – both soft and hard copies- , obstacles met, lessons learned, trainees evaluation, trainees attendance sheet and conclusions and recommendation.
Essential Required Qualifications, knowledge and Competencies:
1. At least a Master degree in statistics, or any related field, a Ph.D. is preferred.
2. At least 3 years applied experience in subject to the field of the assignment.
3. At least 2 years of professional training experience.
4. Excellent inter-personal communication skills.
Place of work:
Housed within IUG and will be supervised by the project management team.
The duration of the assignment is 40 training hours conducted in 3 weeks.
Contract Type :Lump sum contract
The purpose of this course is to identify the concepts conditions, of interpreting the results in the analysis of multiple variables to specific topics.
Outline of Course contents
The main Specific topics to be considered will include:
فعلى الراغبين للتقدم لتنفيذ البرنامج التدريبي يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية الى البريد الالكتروني firstname.lastname@example.org مع كتابة اسم الوظيفة المتقدم اليها ، علماً بان أخر موعد لاستقبال السير الذاتية يوم الأربعاء الموافق 11\5\2010.