The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) – Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bank for the project entitled: ‘Operation and Development for Islamic University IT Incubator’. Accordingly, IUG intends to apply part of this grant for the selection and employment of highly qualified Business Incubation Consultant.
Islamic University of Gaza is considering the selection of highly qualified Business Incubation Consultant to be part of the small core staff responsible for the implementation and development of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
3. Mission report including assessment of the situation, obstacles met, lessons learned, and recommendation
Essential Required Qualifications, knowledge and Competencies:
1. Master degree in Business administration/ Engineering or any other related field.
2. Experience in establishment and/or operating business incubators is required;
3. Experience in ICT training course provision is considered an asset
4. Excellent interpersonal communication and lobbying skills
5. Excellent English language capabilities.
Place of work:
Housed within IUG and will be supervised by the project manager.
The duration of the assignment is 2 weeks.
Contract Type: Lump Sum Contract.
Interested consultants are invited to submit their CVs to e-mail: email@example.com by Sunday, 5th of July 2009, before 2.00 PM