The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) – Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bank for the project entitled: ‘Operation and Development for Islamic University IT Incubator’. Accordingly, IUG intends to apply part of this grant for the selection and employment of highly qualified Marketing consultant.
Islamic University of Gaza is considering the selection of highly qualified Marketing consultant to be part of the small core staff responsible for the implementation and development of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
3. Final report including the training material – both soft and hard copies- , obstacles met, lessons learned, trainees evaluation , trainees attendance sheet and conclusions and recommendation
Essential Required Qualifications, knowledge and Competencies:
1. At least Bachelor degree in business administration or any other related field.
2. At least 3 years applied experience in subject to the field of the assignment.
3. At least 2 years of professional training experience.
4. Excellent English language capabilities.
Place of work:
Housed within IUG and will be supervised by the project management team.
The duration of the assignment is 24 training hours conducted in 2 weeks.
Contract Type: Lump Sum Contract.
Interested consultants are invited to submit their CVs to e-mail: email@example.com by Sunday, 5th of July 2009, before 2.00 PM