The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a Grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) – Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bank and EC for the project entitled: “Improving Practical Aspects of Teacher Education Program in Colleges of Education in the Palestinian Universities in Gaza Governorates“. and intends to apply part of this grant for selection and employment of highly qualified Accountant.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Maintain property records and conduct physical counts to determine the accuracy of the records and the property.
2. Ensure compliance with required policies, procedures, rules, regulations, and internal controls
3. Establish budgets and the work breakdown structure to meet contract terms.
4. Prepare financial reports
5. Invoice, monitor project cost variances.
6. Assisting project staff in resolving project accounting issues and questions
Place of Work: College of Education – IUG
Interested Applicants are invited to send their CVs (Curriculum Vitae) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 11st November 2009, before 2.00 PM.
Contract Type: Time Based contract