The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a Grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) – Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bank and European Commission EC for the project entitled: “Improving Practical Aspects of Teacher Education Program in Colleges of Education in the Palestinian Universities in Gaza Governorates”. And intends to apply part of this grant for selection and employment of highly qualified Database designer Consultant
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
” Design and implement highly efficient DB schemas on the MS SQL Server
” Data integration layer design and development
” Documenting design and analysis
1. 2 years experience in professional software application design and development area
2. Strong background in database design and development for major RDBMS products including Oracle, Sybase, DB2, MySQL or SQL Server are required
3. Highly skillful with SQL, database design and development tools
4. Prior experience with data integration or enterprise application integration is a big plus
5. Excellent communication skills.
Place of work:
College of Education – IUG
The duration of the assignment is 9 months
Interested Applicants are invited to fill the ONLINE application form at the IUG Website (www.iugaza.edu.ps) and send their CVs (Curriculum Vitae) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 21st April 2009, before 2.00 PM.
Contract Type: Time Based contra
لتقديم طلب الوظيفة: