The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a Grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) – Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bank and EC for the project entitled: “Improving Practical Aspects of Teacher Education Program in Colleges of Education in the Palestinian Universities in Gaza Governorates”. and intends to apply part of this grant for selection and employment of highly qualified Accountant.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Maintain property records and conduct physical counts to determine the accuracy of the records and the property.
2. Ensure compliance with required policies, procedures, rules, regulations, and internal controls
3. Establish budgets and the work breakdown structure to meet contract terms.
4. Prepare financial reports
5. Invoice, monitor project cost variances.
6. Assisting project staff in resolving project accounting issues and questions
1. Bachelor degree in accounting or any other related field
2. One year of experience in account and preparing financial reports
3. Excellent command of English Language.
4. Excellent computer skills.
5. Ability to work in a team and to manage to work under pressure.
Place of Work: College of Education – IUG
Time Frame: The duration of the assignment is 9 months, the consultant will work 20hrs a week
Interested Applicants are invited to fill the ONLINE application form at the IUG Website (www.iugaza.edu.ps) and send their CVs (Curriculum Vitae) to email@example.com by Tuesday, 21st April 2009, before 2.00 PM.
Contract Type: Time Based contract
لتقديم طلب لهذه الوظيفة: