Islamic University of Gaza has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF)-Ministry of Education and Higher Education and Funded by the World Bank and EC, to implement the project of Improving Institution Management – Automating Administrative Procedure and intends to apply part of this grant for selection and employment of highly qualified Project Coordinator.
Islamic University of Gaza is considering the selection of highly qualified Project Coordinator to be part of the small core staff responsible for the implementation of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Required Qualifications, Skills, knowledge and Competencies:
· Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any other related field.
· Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
· Excellent technical, interpersonal and administrative skills.
· Excellent Command of English Language.
· Ability to work in a team.
· Extensive knowledge of latest IT technologies.
· One year of professional experience in project coordination
Place of work:
Islamic University of Gaza
7 Months, through the first of June, 2009 till the end of December, 2009.
Contract Type: Time Based
لتقديم طلب هذه الوظيفة