Project Title: Reinforcing access to cross border employment at Palestinian higher education institutions – REACH
Funding Programme: Erasmus+, Action Type: Capacity Building in higher education
Project total grant: €948,112
Duration: 3 years
Summary: REACH project aims at enhancing the capacity of Palestinian Higher Education Institutions (PHEIs) in promoting cross-border employability of graduates, providing them with the capabilities for effective cross-border working, so that they can develop their potential and participate actively in sustainable economic development in Palestine.
The project specific objectives:
- To reinforce PHEIs links with local and international labour markets focusing on cross-border work.
- To enhance the competence and performance of career centers/alumni units at PHEIs in creating and promoting cross border work employment.
- To strengthen graduates’ skills and know-how required for obtaining cross-border employment.
- Palestinian Partners
- Islamic University of Gaza
- Birzeit University
- Palestine Polytechnic University
- Al-Quds Open University
- AN-Najah National University
- The society of women graduates
- EU partners
- University of Alicante, Alicante, Spain
- Università degli Studi Guglielmo Marconi, Rome, Italy
- University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Middlesex University Higher Education Corporation, London, UK