Economic Empowerment for Entrepreneurs through Supporting the Palestinian Start-ups and SMEs in the Gaza Strip to Grow and Sustain their Businesses
· Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business Development, BA or any other related field.
· Three years of professional experience in business development projects, with preferences to ICT start-up community or Business incubation projects.
· a considerable work experience in projects funded by international donors and/or entrepreneurship related projects.
· Extensive knowledge of local and international industry and ability for excellent communication.
· Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
· Excellent technical, interpersonal and conceptual administrative skills.
· Excellent Command of English Language.
· Ability to work in a team and under tight schedule.
· Ability to work in a team and to manage occasional heavy workload.
· Excellent knowledge and practice and business development and entrepreneurship processes and plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Providing business development services for the incubator and incubated SMEs and mentoring Start-ups.
· Setting activities’ targets and assisting in developing a strategy for incubator’s sustainability
· Develop draft proposals, progress and final reports based on team meetings and discussions
· Planning workshops and public meetings and preparing presentations
· Preparing various project documents including offers, proposals and agreements
· Following-up SMEs coaching and the other activities of the project
· Setting evaluation criteria and monitor the selection of business plans for start-up companies to be incubated
· Committed to the successful implementation of the overall project activities
· Manage the selection of business plans for start-up companies to be incubated.
· Preparing the incubation high-tech environment for the start-up companies
· Providing technical assistance to the project tenants
· Following-up the systems and processes necessary for tracking the execution of the project
· Assisting in preparing draft contracts, agreements, reports, and terms of reference.
· Designing the business and technical training courses
· Maintaining and following the web site of the incubator.
· Coordinating evaluation and selection of tenants and start-up incubated companies
Interested Applicants are invited to submit their applications through sending their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday July 9th, 2015 before 3:00 PM.
· Note: Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.