Field Worker – INTERPAL GAZA FIELD OFFICE
The Alumni Department at the Islamic University – Gaza, in cooperation with the Palestinians Relief and Development Fund (Interpal) – Gaza Field Office is going to recruit applications for temporary job vacancies (a full time Field Worker for two months) with the following details:
Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Conduct field visits for the beneficiaries.
· Fill the social research forms in both Arabic and English and archiving the necessary supporting documents.
· Analyze the situations and make suitable notes and recommendations.
· Fill the forms from paper into electronic forms (word forms).
· Any other related tasks.
· Bachelor degree in one of the following fields:
-English literature with a minimum graduation average 70+%.
-English Education, Business administration in English, or Engineering with a minimum graduation average 80+%.
· Graduated during the years 2010, 2011, 2012, or 2013.
· Preferred at least one year of experience working in preparing reports, preferably within an NGO environment.
· Excellent English language skills (reading and writing).
· Excellent computer skills (Windows, MS Office, Internet, .. etc.).
· Personal Laptop to be used in the work (Main Requirement).
· Good typing skills (Arabic and English)
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to work within a team and under heavy workloads.
Interested applicants (IUG Graduates) should download the attached application which has to be filled in and emailed to the email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday, 8th August 2013,.
Short listed candidates will be tested/ interviewed. Please note that the salary will be US$ 500 a month.
Community Service& continuing Education Deanship
The Islamic University of Gaza