The Business and Technology Incubator (BTI) at the
Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) is implementing a third phase of a project
funded by SPARK and the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign affairs for Supporting
Entrepreneurs in the Gaza strip and Building the Capacity of BTI. Under this
context, BTI is seeking to recruit experienced coaches to guide the incubated start-ups
companies on specialized subjects.
Place: Business and Technology Incubator
(BTI), the Islamic University of Gaza
Contract: Part-time with hourly rate
· Provide coaching sessions including:
2. Marketing and Promotion.
3. Financial management.
4. ICT and Production Management.
5. Ensuring Business Sustainability.
· Assessing the progress of
the incubated businesses.
· Developing the business plans of the incubated start-ups
Coaching report for each incubated start-up business.
Impact evaluation report.
Team members’ performance report.
Skills & Experience Required:
· An advanced university degree in management or other
· Four years –at least- of professional managerial
experience with the private sector.
· Very good command of spoken and written English and
· Creativity and ability to analyze and solve problems.
· Planning, analytical and organizational skills.
· Persuasive, influencing and motivated.
· Experience in working within the local entrepreneurs and
· Experience in developing small businesses, especially in
the ICT field.
· Experience in working with Capacity Building Projects.
How to Apply:
If you have the skills listed above
and the motivation to work with BTI, please submit the following:
· Your updated CV.
· Your technical offer.
· Download, print and fill in the financial offer that can
be found on http://www.bti.ps/gate/financial_offer.pdf
And deliver the documents in a
sealed envelope at the Islamic University of Gaza, IT Building, 4th floor- The
Business and Technology Incubator Room I 405 no later than Saturday, 17th
August, 2013 before 2:00 PM.
*Please note that only short-listed
candidates will be contacted.