Business and technology Incubator (BTI) at The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) is implementing a project supported and funded by SPARK and the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The project entitled: Capacity Building of BTI.
Accordingly, IUG is seeking to hire a Business Incubation Coordinator as follows:
Business Incubation Coordinator
Duration: (3.5 months-Full time)
· Bachelor degree in Engineering , management or any other related field
· Two years of professional experience in development projects, with preferences to ICT or Business incubation.
· Ability to work in a team and to manage occasional heavy workload.
· Experience with local IT private sector.
· Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
· Excellent technical, interpersonal and conceptual administrative skills.
· Excellent Command of English Language.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Preparing the incubation high-tech environment for the start-up companies
2. Providing ICT technical assistance to the project tenants
3. Following-up the systems and processes necessary for tracking the execution of the project
4. Assisting in preparing draft contracts, agreements, reports, and terms of reference.
5. Designing the business and technical training courses
6. Developing and maintaining the web site of the project.
7. Coordinating evaluation and selection of tenants and start-up incubated companies
Interested Applicants are invited to submit their applications through sending their CV’s to email@example.com by Wednesday 5th of October, 2011 before 3:00 PM
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.