The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) – Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bank and the EC to implement the project entitled: “Quality Improvement of Undergraduate Biotechnology Program project” and intends to apply part of this grant for selection and employment of highly qualified Two Instrumentation Biotechnology Consultant to train biotechnology staff.
IUG is intend to make training for biotechnology students in different aspects of plant biotechnology under the project “Quality Improvement of Undergraduate Biotechnology Program project” so IUG is considering the selection of a highly qualified Two Instrumentation Biotechnology Consultant should prepare training material as well as train staff.
Under the general direction of the project manager, Instrumentation Biotechnology Consultant will be responsible for:
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Give training courses in the following fields
1. Installation of general Lab Equipments
2. Running of Lab Equipments
3. Maintenance of lab equipments
· Minimum of MSc/BSc in Biomedical engineering or any other related field
· Minimum of five years of experience in equipment installation, running or maintenance
· Has a good creative mind, High grasping power, Adaptability to changes.
· Bilingual language (Arabic + English).
· Ability to work in a team
· Ability to work under pressure
Each applicant should submit
a. Training materials for each course (Minimum 10 pages)
b. Give 20 hours (each group) of lab training for each course for two groups.
Place of work:
Housed within IUG and will be supervised by the Project Manager.
The duration of the assignment is 2 months
Contract Type: Lump Sum
يرجى من المتقدمين لشغل وظيفة مستشارى تدريب تعبئة طلب من خلال وظائف شاغرة-مستخدم جديد