The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) – Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bank for the project entitled: ‘Operation and Development for Islamic University IT Incubator’. Accordingly, IUG intends to apply part of this grant for the selection and employment of highly qualified IT Facilitator.
IUG is considering the selection of highly qualified IT Facilitator to be part of the project staff responsible for conducting all IT issues within the project.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Provide IT technical assistants to incubator tenants
2. Developing and maintaining the web site of the project.
3. Conduct all multimedia stuff required by the project.
4. Following the systems and processes necessary for tracking the execution of the project.
5. Assist in preparing draft contracts, reports, terms of reference relevant to IT activities.
– Bachelor degree in Engineering or IT.
– 2 years of professional experience in development IT projects including web design.
– Excellent knowledge in multimedia production software.
– Excellent command of English Language.
– Ability to work in a team and to manage occasional heavy workload.
– Experience with local IT private sector.
Place of work:
Housed within IUG and will be supervised by project manager.
The duration of the assignment is 3 months.
Interested consultants are invited to submit their CVs and to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th May 2009.