Islamic University of Gaza has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF)-Ministry of Education and Higher Education and Funded by the World Bank and EC, to implement the project of Improving Institution Management – Automating Administrative Procedure and intends to apply part of this grant for selection and employment of highly qualified Technical Writer.
Islamic University of Gaza is considering the selection of highly qualified Technical Writer to be part of the small core staff responsible for the implementation of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
a. Manual of coding and documentation standards
b. User’s manual
c. Installation manual
a. Module testing
b. Integration testing
c. System testing
Essential Required Qualifications, Skills, knowledge and Competencies:
· Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any other related field.
· Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
· Excellent technical, interpersonal and administrative skills.
· Excellent Command of English Language.
· Good Java knowledge, practice, and experience
· Strong knowledge in Object-Oriented programming, Inheritance and polymorphism
· Writing Java classes as well as using Java interfaces and abstract classes
· Strong knowledge in UML.
· Strong knowledge in documentation writing, manuals writing, and editing.
· Strong knowledge in technical writing, code standard writing, and documentation
· Ability to work in a team.
· One year of professional experience in similar projects.
Place of work:
Islamic University of Gaza
7 Months, through the first of June, 2009 till the end of December, 2009.
Contract Type: Time Based