The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a Grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) – Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bank and European Commission EC for the project entitled: “Improving Practical Aspects of Teacher Education Program in Colleges of Education in the Palestinian Universities in Gaza Governorates”. And intends to apply part of this grant for selection and employment of highly qualified Website developer Consultant
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Design, build, and maintain dynamic websites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
2. Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content.
3. Fixing errors and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
4. Develop web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
5. Test the site functionality in different browsers and at different resolutions.
6. Incorporate technical considerations into the web site design plans, such as budgets, equipment, performance requirements, or legal issues including accessibility and privacy.
7. Train staff members to manage and update the website.
” Bachelor degree in computer engineering, or computer science or any other related field
” two year of experience in web page designing
” Excellent experience in PHP Programming language
” Excellent experience in data base management systems: ORACLE 9i/10g, MySQL
” Good experience with multimedia/graphic designing tools and programs.
” Has a good knowledge on the CALL websites environment
” Has a good creative mind, High grasping power, Adaptability to changes.
” Excellent command of English Language.
” Ability to work in a team
Place of work:
College of Education – IUG
The duration of the assignment is 7 months
Interested Applicants are invited to fill the ONLINE application form at the IUG Website (www.iugaza.edu.ps) and send their CVs (Curriculum Vitae) to email@example.com by Tuesday, 21st April 2009, before 2.00 PM.
Contract Type: Time Based contract
تقديم طلب لهذه الوظيفة