Terms of Reference
Business Process Reengineering Consultant (Part Time)
The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a Grant from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education- Tertiary Education Project funded by the World Bank and the European Commission (EC) for the project entitled: “Assessing and Reengineering of Administrative Processes at IUG”. The Grant aims at supporting the strategic planning processes at the IUG by improving the quality of administrative processes and procedures at different levels.
1. Identify, Analyze, and redesign of business processes using Business Process Reengineering (BPR) methods and tools.
2. Drafting recommendations to IUG senior management regarding new procedures and polices.
3. Interact with all stakeholders to support project activities.
4. Providing support in implementing new procedures, processes, techniques, and models.
Qualifications & Skills:
1. Master Degree from an accredited University in a related field.
2. Strong, relevant experience in similar assignments.
3. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting.
4. Possession of excellent analysis and data gathering skills.
5. Excellent Command of English Language.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
7. Knowledge of MS office and BPR software (Visio,…).
Place of Work: Quality Unit – IUG
Duration: 5 months
Interested Applicants are invited to send their CVs (Curriculum Vitae) to email@example.com by Monday, 13th April 2009, at 2.00 PM.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.