The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a Grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) – Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bank and European Commission EC for the project entitled: “Improving Practical Aspects of Teacher Education Program in Colleges of Education in the Palestinian Universities in Gaza Governorates”. And intends to apply part of this grant for selection and employment of highly qualified montage technician Consultant
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Produce education films
2. Produce micro teaching courses films .
3. Perform all necessary work including filming and montage to provide high quality education material
4. Coordinate with micro teaching courses teachers and consult them while producing the education material.
1. Two years professional diploma from an accredited University or College in a related field.
2. One year of professional experience in similar assignments.
3. Good knowledge of Adobe premiere
4. Good experience with computer montage programs.
5. Excellent communication skills.
Place of work:
College of Education – IUG
The duration of the assignment is 5 months
Interested Applicants are invited to fill the ONLINE application form at the IUG Website (www.iugaza.edu.ps) and send their CVs (Curriculum Vitae) to email@example.com by Tuesday, 21st April 2009, before 2.00 PM.
Contract Type: Time Based contract
لتقديم طلب لهذه الوظيفة: