Terms of Reference and Scope of Services
The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a Grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) – Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bank and EC for the project entitled: “Improving Practical Aspects of Teacher Education Program in Colleges of Education in the Palestinian Universities in Gaza Governorates“. The Grant aims at developing capacities of Colleges of Education at the major three Universities in the Gaza Strip.
The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) is considering the selection of highly qualified Administrative Assistant to be part of the administrative staff responsible for the overall implementation and coordination of all Project activities under the supervision of the Project Coordinator.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Qualifications & Skills:
1. Two years professional diploma from an accredited University or College in a related field.
2. Two years of professional experience in similar assignments.
3. Excellent communication and networking skills.
4. Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
5. Excellent Command of English Language.
6. Experience in using MS Office efficiently.
Place of Work: College of Education – IUG
Time Frame: The duration of the assignment is 10 months, the consultant shall work 8 hours per day 5 days per week.
Contract Type: Time Based contract
Interested Applicants are invited to fill the online application
, the Islamic University of Gaza by Tuesday, 10/03/2009, before 2.00 PM.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and interviewed.