The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) – Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bank and the EC to implement the project entitled: “Improving the quality of practical aspects in electrical and computer engineering program to meet the market needs” and intends to apply part of this grant for selection and employment of highly qualified telecommunication trainer
IUG is considering the selection of a highly qualified telecommunication trainer to conduct telecommunication training course
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Developing appropriate training materials and content for the course
– Conducting the training course
– Preparing and checking exams
– Conduct a post-training course evaluation and follow-up.
– Bs. degree in communication engineering
– Minimum 2 years experience in telecommunication
– Extensive theoretical and practical knowledge in telecommunication field
– Ability to use different teaching method
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Excellent command of English Language.
– Excellent computer skills
Place of work:
Housed within IUG and will be supervised by the Project Manager.
The duration of the assignment is 50 training hours to be conducted on 15 days
Interested Applicants are invited to submit their applications to the personnel affairs at administrative affairs, the Islamic