The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a Grant from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education- Tertiary Education Project funded by the World Bank and the European Commission (EC) for the project entitled: “Assessing and Reengineering of Administrative Processes at IUG”. The Grant aims at supporting the strategic planning processes at the IUG by improving the quality of administrative processes and procedures at different levels.
1. Following the systems and processes necessary for tracking the project.
2. Assist in preparing draft contracts and reports relevant to the project activities.
3. Managing project internal and external communication including drafting letters, emails, reports, meeting minutes, etc.
4. Preparing and coordinating for all project activities.
Qualifications & Skills:
1. Bachelor Degree from an accredited University in any related field (minimum Good).
2. Minimum of three years of professional (hand-on) experience in coordinating projects (similar assignments) funded by international donors.
3. Excellent communication and networking skills.
4. Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
5. Excellent technical, interpersonal and conceptual administrative skills.
6. Excellent Command of English Language.
7. Budgeting and Computer Skills.
Place of Work: Quality Unit – IUG
Duration: 12 months
Interested Applicants are invited to submit their applications the Islamic University Web Page,
before Wednesday, 13/08/2008, before 2.00 PM.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and interviewed.