The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a Grant from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education- Tertiary Education Project funded by the World Bank and the European Commission (EC) for the project entitled: “Assessing and Reengineering of Administrative Processes at IUG”. The Grant aims at supporting the strategic planning processes at the IUG by improving the quality of administrative processes and procedures at different levels.
1. Providing help in coordinating all project activities.
2. Assist in preparing draft contracts and reports relevant to the project activities.
3. Arrange meetings, book and prepare meeting rooms and provide/arrange hospitality.
4. Filing of correspondence in/out
5. Drafting letters, emails, reports, meeting minutes, etc.
6. Providing direct assistant to management team and assuring logistics support.
Qualifications & Skills:
1. Two years professional diploma from an accredited University or College in a related field (minimum V. Good).
2. Two years of professional experience in similar assignments.
3. Excellent communication and networking skills.
4. Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
5. Excellent Command of English Language.
6. Experience in using MS Office efficiently.
Place of Work: Quality Unit – IUG
Duration: 12 months
Interested Applicants are invited to submit their applications the Islamic University Web Page
before Wednesday, 13/08/2008, before 2.00 PM.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and interviewed.