Human Resource & Organization Systems Consultant (Part Time)
The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a Grant from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education- Tertiary Education Project funded by the World Bank and the European Commission (EC) for the project entitled: “Assessing and Reengineering of Administrative Processes at IUG”. The Grant aims at supporting the strategic planning processes at the IUG by improving the quality of administrative processes and procedures at different levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Study inputs (recommendations) provided from BPR Consultants regarding policy change and organization restructure and propose revised versions.
2. Study and review current compensation & Incentives systems at the IUG and proposes a relevant system.
3. Review Organizational structures and proposes optimized structures based on BPR concepts and benchmarking of similar business.
1. Revised Organization structure of relevant departments and units at the IUG.
2. Revised compensation & Incentives system.
3. Detailed file of revised policy.
Qualifications & Skills:
1. PHD Degree, preferably in Business Administration.
2. Minimum of 5 years professional experience in similar assignments.
3. Rich knowledge in management structures of Tertiary Education Institutions and in HR policies, practices and systems.
4. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting.
5. Possession of excellent analysis and data gathering skills.
6. Excellent Command of English and Arabic Languages.
7. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Place of Work: Quality Unit – IUG
Duration: 6 months
Interested Applicants are invited to fill the ONLINE application form at the IUG Website (http://www.iugaza.edu.ps/ara/emp_form.asp?tagno=34) and send their CVs (Curriculum Vitae) to email@example.com by Tuesday, 2nd December 2008, before 2.00 PM.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
تقديم طلب لهذه الوظيفة