Drawings & Charts Technician -Full Time
The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a Grant from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education- Tertiary Education Project funded by the World Bank and the European Commission (EC) for the project entitled: “Assessing and Reengineering of Administrative Processes at IUG”. The Grant aims at supporting the strategic planning processes at the IUG by improving the quality of administrative processes and procedures at different levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepares & revises technical art work such as Design and layout of drawings, charts, graphs, forms, certificates, diagrams and sketches for administrative process and special events.
2. Design printed materials such as brochures, forms, newsletters and exhibits.
3. Prepares materials such as maps, drawings, statistical graphs, pictorial representations and slides for presentation at public meetings, hearings, conferences, seminars and lectures.
Qualifications & Skills:
1. Bachelor Degree from an accredited University in graphic design, statistics, or any related field.
2. Actual hands-on experience in related assignments.
3. Knowledge of geometry, trigonometry and statically operations.
4. Ability to compute and analyze results from drawing charts.
5. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting.
6. Possession of excellent analysis and data gathering skills.
7. Excellent Command of English and Arabic.
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
9. Good knowledge of MS office and drawing software programs.
10. Knowledge of the methods used in the preparation of charts, graphs, tables and general reports.
Reports to: Project Manager
Place of Work: Quality Unit – IUG
Duration: 9 months, the consultant is required to work according to the institute working days and hours.
Interested Applicants are invited to fill the ONLINE application form at the IUG Website
no later than Tuesday, 23rd September 2008, before 2.00 PM.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.