The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) – Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bank and EC for the project entitled: ‘Operation and Development for Islamic University IT Incubator’. Accordingly, IUG is seeking for the following consultants:
Project Director (10 months-Full time)
· Master degree in Engineering or management or any other related field.
· At least 5 years of proven past work experience in project management, preferred in ICT or business incubation issues.
· Good knowledge in financial management.
· Excellent communication and team work skills.
· Fluency in English and excellent report writing.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Ensure the successful implementation of the project through preparing project implementation plan and providing adequate following up for the project activities.
· Preparing and evaluating for all issues related to hiring consultants.
· Managing financial issues and preparing procurement plan, financial reports incompliance with donor’s regulations and IUG University finance office regulations.
· Preparation of progress reports as required.
· Leading the project team and ensuring team coherence and motivation.
· Evaluation and monitoring of project progress at all stages of the project.
Interested Applicants are invited to fill the ONLINE application form at the IUG Website:
no later than Thursday, 16th October 2008, before 2.00 PM.