Terms of Reference and Scope of Services
Improving Institution Management – Automating Administrative Procedure
Islamic University of Gaza has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF)-Ministry of Education and Higher Education and Funded by the World Bank and EC, to implement the project of Improving Institution Management – Automating Administrative Procedure and intends to apply part of this grant for selection and employment of highly qualified Project Coordinator.
Islamic University of Gaza is considering the selection of highly qualified Project Coordinator to be part of the small core staff responsible for the implementation of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Following the systems and processes necessary for tracking all the project activities.
2. Assist in preparing draft contracts and reports relevant to the project activities.
3. Preparing and following up of all financial and procurement documents necessary for the project
4. Preparing and following up of all financial and procurement documents necessary for the project
5. Managing project internal and external communication including drafting letters, emails, reports, meeting minutes, etc.
6. Following up the implementation of the different components of the project as instructed by Project Manager
7. Coordinate for all project activities
Essential Required Qualifications, Skills, knowledge and Competencies:
” Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any other related field.
” Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
” Excellent technical, interpersonal and administrative skills.
” Excellent Command of English Language.
” Ability to work in a team.
” Extensive knowledge of latest IT technologies.
” One year of professional experience in project coordination
Place of work:
Islamic University of Gaza
7 Months, through the first of Dec, 2008 till the end of June, 2009.
Contract Type: Lump Sum
Interested Applicants are invited to fill the ONLINE application form at the IUG Website (www.iugaza.edu.ps) no later than Sunday, 16th November 2008, at 2.00 PM
لتقديم طلب الوظيفة من خلال الرابط التالي