Duties and Responsibilities:
Needs Analysis for the Business Process Management (BPM) project, which includes the following milestones:
Essential Required Qualifications, Skills, knowledge and Competencies:
· At least Master degree, or Bachelor degree with 10 years of experience, in Computer Engineering, IT or any other related field.
· Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
· Excellent technical, interpersonal and administrative skills.
· Excellent Command of English Language.
· Ability to work in a team.
· Extensive knowledge of local IT private sector companies as well as international companies.
· At least two years of professional experience in IT in general, one year of professional experience in IT management
Final Needs Analysis Report includes, but not limited to, the following:
1. Objectives in terms of milestones
2. Road Map plan to reach the milestones
3. Required technologies and technical determinants
4. Required hardware, software, and training to implement the BPM
Place of work:
One month, directly after signing the contract.
Interested Applicants are invited to submit their applications to the personnel affairs department at administrative affairs, the Islamic University of Gaza by Wed 9th of April, 2008 before .