Islamic University of Gaza has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF)-Ministry of Education and Higher Education and Funded by the World Bank and EC, to implement the project of Improving Institution Management – Automating Administrative Procedure and intends to apply part of this grant for selection and employment of highly qualified Local Consultant.
Islamic University of Gaza is considering the selection of highly qualified Local Consultant to be part of the small core staff responsible for the implementation of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Needs Analysis for the Business Process Management (BPM) project, which includes the following milestones:
1. Evaluating current computerized systems and its relationship to the BPM
2. Evaluating current hardware and its relevance to the BPM
3. Determining needed hardware required to implement the BPM
4. Determining needed software required to implement the BPM
5. Determining the needed training required to implement the BPM
6. Define the objectives in terms of milestones
7. Prepare a Road Map plan to reach the milestones
8. Recommend the required technologies and technical determinants
Essential Required Qualifications, Skills, knowledge and Competencies:
• At least Master degree in Computer Engineering, IT or any other related field.
• Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
• Excellent technical, interpersonal and administrative skills.
• Excellent Command of English Language.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Extensive knowledge of local IT private sector companies as well as international companies.
• At least two years of professional experience in IT in general, one year of professional experience in IT management
Final Needs Analysis Report includes, but not limited to, the following:
1. Objectives in terms of milestones
2. Road Map plan to reach the milestones
3. Required technologies and technical determinants
4. Required hardware, software, and training to implement the BPM
Place of work:
Islamic University of Gaza, Gaza.
One month, directly after signing the contract.
Contract Type: Lump sum
Interested Applicants are invited to submit their applications to the personnel affairs department at administrative affairs, the Islamic University of Gaza by Wed 19th of March, 2008 before 3.00 PM.