Job: Project Coordinator
IUG is considering the selection of highly qualified Project Coordinator to be part of the administrative staff responsible for the overall implementation and coordination of all Project activities under the supervision of the Project Director and the Steering Committee.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Ensure the successful implementation and quality outputs of the project through coordinating the implementation of all the activities in the project’s implementation plan and providing adequate follow up and supervision of the work.
2. Follow-up all procurement and financial issues related to the project in accordance with the World Bank procurement procedures and guidelines
3. Leading the project team and ensuring team coherence and motivation.
4. Evaluation and monitoring of project progress at all stages of the project.
5. Managing project internal and external communication including preparation of progress reports, drafting letters, emails, meeting minutes, etc.
6. Other tasks assigned by the Project Director as needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
Place of Work: Faculty of Information Technology – Islamic University of Gaza
Time Frame: The duration of the assignment is 28 months, the project coordinator shall work 8 hours per day (8:00 am to 4:00 pm) 5 days per week.
Contract Type: Time Based contract
Interested candidates should fulfill the online application form on the University Website (www.iugaza.edu.ps) no later than October 13, 2017.