Training and Projects Department
This department offers training services, administrative and developmental
consultations besides other services in Information technology and projects
management. It also prepares financial and developmental proposals suggested
by the Deanship. Training and projects Department has carried out more than
1.375 training course presented to more than 22.263 participants. These
courses were attended by Arab and international experts who noticeably
participated beside our local experts in the succession of these courses.
A pioneer institute in the field of Training and Consultations in Palestine.
This department presents training services and consultations aiming at
develop the Palestinian Community through these services.
1. Improve the performance of personnel of governmental,
non-governmental and private sectors.
2. Build a network with Donating countries and international
3. Develop the abilities IUG students and students of other
4. Gain accreditation to grant international certificates.
5. Improve the performance of IUG personnel.
6. Develop the Datum of other departments in the Deanship.
This department presents training services, courses and consultations to
satisfy the needs of the local community such as;
1- Computer :
Office management , computer database, programming, computer engineering,
maintenance, statistics and internet.
2- English Language:
- General English language Courses - 12 levels
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP)
- Custom-made Courses
- Testing of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- International Certificates in English.
3- Administrative Development:
The department holds many Administrative courses in communication, conflict
resolution and public relations, besides other courses in financial
analyses, feasibility study, international trade, customs and taxes.
4- Other Specialized Programs
The department also holds other courses in other sectors as; health,
accounting, engineering, tourism, agriculture and quality.