Based on the importance of networking and outreach between the university
and its graduates, Islamic University decided to establish Alumni
department. This department helps graduates in improving their academic and
practical abilities and relationships.
- Strengthen IUG relationships with its graduates.
- Strengthen the relationships among the graduates of different majors and
- Hold various academic and social activities and gatherings.
- Participate in holding training courses and workshops to develop IUG
- Participate in holding Annual Commencement Party.
- Help graduates to get benefit from IUG utilities.
Alumni Activities and Services:
1- Gatherings and Contacts:
The department always keeps on contact with the graduates through its social
and academic activities.
The department holds many training courses and workshops that serve the
graduates in different majors and fields including, Computer, programming,
languages, accounting. Journalism and public relations.
3- External Training:
Alumni coordinates with other institutions and organizations to enhance the
opportunity of training and employment to its graduates. This section
includes filed training which improves the practical experience of the
The department recently succeeded in establishing good relations with local
and regional companies and organizations to create work opportunities for